Samsung's Privacy Principles
Personal information plays a key role in elevating what we do for our community. We engage with it to inform and enhance everything from your experience to our communication, and to create and innovate radical solutions that help you overcome barriers. In this connected, digital age, accessing this information responsibly is more important than ever - clarity and integrity about its use are essential to protecting your privacy and securing your confidence and peace of mind. At Samsung, we prioritize protecting your information, and design our products and services according to our three fundamental Privacy Principles.
- We tell you the personal information that we collect, how it's used, and how it's shared.
- We take data security very seriously. Our products are designed to keep your data private and secure, while always pushing forward to offer you the latest, most groundbreaking innovation.
- As a consumer, you have choices about how your information is collected, accessed and shared. We provide you with the means to make these choices.
Your rights and protections
- Samsung values our customers' personal information. Learn how we are committed to handling this information.
California Consumer Privacy Act
- The CCPA provides California consumers with additional safeguards for protecting their personal information.
EU General Data Protection Regulation
- GDPR is a European regulation that protects the data and privacy for all individual citizens of the EU and EAA.